Monday, October 10, 2005

Hitchin' A Ride


Ah… Another Monday, another race to catch the morning train.

Little did I know that the local timetables had changed over the weekend whilst I was away tasting some of the finer single malted things in life for an upcoming ad campaign for a new local distillery.

(Now that I think about it, if I was back in the States my weekend jaunt could possibly be construed as research. I was, as they say, “trying to get my head around the product” in an attempt to “crack the brief” as I “slowly got drunk on company time”. Surely that counts for something. I must look into this.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emmanuel here!

Peace be with you

Hey, you have a great blog here great stuff!! I'm definitely going to bookmark you and tell my friends about you!!!

I have a brainy site/blog. It pretty much covers brain related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-) Its worth your time

12:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a counseling site. It pretty much covers counseling related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home