Monday, October 03, 2005

Proof At Last!!!


When I first moved to Northern Ireland (the first time, that is...long story) my wife INSISTED that leprachauns were as real as the nose on my face. And as your standard cynical American I pooh-poohed her ideas as the end result of too much whiskey and bag upon bag of Irish skunk weed smoked in college.

Well, folks, the proof, as they say, is in the puddin' and just look at this little puddin' here! This photograph was leaked to me less than a week ago, and though the "groom" is actually wearing a Scottish kilt it has been confirmed that the wedding merely took place in Scotland and that he is actually... wait for it... IRISH!

My god, man. I'm gonna be rich!

(Black bars added to preserve the sheer magic of the moment)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home