Friday, October 28, 2005

Thankin' You

Unlike Jett over at Letter to America, I DO check my stats from time to time. Yesterday, I had a record 58 hits in one day sending my counter past the 500 mark for the month. Now, I know that's not much, but for god's sake, this blog ain't much either and the internet is a big place. How you people are finding me is a mystery but keep up the good work, it is much appreciated. Also a big thanks to LTA and Jefferson Davis for linking to my site and kind words of encouragement. (P.S. to JD-- the Mournes are in County Down...about a 30 minute drive or so from Belfast.)

Now back to our regularly scheduled Ordinary Life.

(P.P.S. The new podcast is up at LTA. I think the guys have outdone themselves yet again. There's a voice there screaming to get out and when it does it'll be big, baby!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Shane said...

Hey Wayne, thanks for the tip. I'm going to check out County Down when I come over there in June 2006. Keep on blogging.

11:48 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home