Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It's Valentine's...Show Her You Care


INTRODUCING: WEIRD OLD WOMAN PERFUME!

PERFECT FOR ENCLOSED AREAS, SHOPPING AT WAL-MART, AND TORTURING INNOCENT BUSYBODIES WITH YOUR STENCH OF STYLE!

HUG SMALL CHILDREN! BRUSH AGAINST TOTAL STRANGERS! WITH W.O.W YOUR SMELL CAN NOW BE THEIR SMELL! PASS IT ON!

NEVER BE SUBTLE WHEN YOU CAN W.O.W. THEM!

AVAILABLE AT HABADASHARIES AND FINE GOSSIPY HAIRSALONS EVERYWHERE!


NOW WITH OPTIONAL PRESSURE PUMP ATTACHMENT FOR EASY APPLICATION!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Annie said...

Is it huckleberry scented? I remember how much you adored that scent!!

9:02 pm  
Blogger WOA said...

Ah yes, huckleberry. That, my dear, is the secret ingredient. I call it the "Mary Ann" factor.

7:33 am  
Blogger Phil said...

I would love to see Bon's cologne, Brut 33 - The Essence of Man, go up against this formidable opponent.

3:25 pm  
Blogger WOA said...

Phil, I know better than to compete directly with the Playaz. I merely spotted a hole in the market that needed filling. Besides, the added personal income will go far in paying off my perpetual debt to the legal holders of my name. (i.e. The Playaz)

4:41 pm  
Blogger Phil said...

Oh, we will allow you to have it...I was just imagining the fantasy-matchup between the two.

They both contain mystical powers.

7:41 pm  
Blogger Jefferson Davis said...

supercalafragalisticexpialidotious
That word gets your attention kind of like weird old woman perfume would. LOL...

11:00 pm  
Blogger WOA said...

"supercalafragalisticexpialidotious
That word gets your attention kind of like weird old woman perfume would."

My entire marketing strategy is based on this very concept.

7:30 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home