Sunday, February 26, 2006

Letter to America is Cocked and Loaded...


Find Chapter 24 here

This is the paper where I read all about the "Reptile Smugglers in Link to Big Cat Trade" for this week's podcast of Letter to America. (It was the cool picture of the cobra that caught my eye. (Also note the professional looking mic that I get to use while co-hosting. Sweet!)) The saga continues here.

I don't know about you, but the thought of running across a puma while out on a nice little outing frightens me because I don't know where Ballymoney is. It could be on my way to work for all I know.

Anyway, this seems to be a very important topic that tens of people are talking about. I'll keep you all posted on any further developments.

UPDATE: The guys over at the Playaz Ball are having a tough time today, what with Don Knotts passing away into the death and everything. Go here to wish them well during this very difficult time.

Be strong, Playaz. Be strong.

3 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Thanks, Wayne. We bought him as much time as we could, but apparently it wasn't enough to get him through to Chicken Little 2

6:46 pm  
Blogger Jefferson Davis said...

Great show Wayne. Jett's typical bullshit at the end was hilarious. Keep blogging...

11:24 pm  
Blogger Jett Loe said...

it's not bullshit - i mean what i say

2:27 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home