Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Sick Days


I'm very disappointed in myself.

I've gone and gotten sick.

Again.

This is like the third time this year that I've been caught out with a bad cough/sneeze, headache, runny nose, and general poor disposition. I blame it on being a stranger in a strange land. In America, I hardly ever got sick. Maybe once every couple of years I'd get a small sniffle or two but nothing like the crap I've been suffering over here. In fact, the last time I had a fever was when I was in the fourth grade which was....um....carry the one, divide by eight... Holy shit! About 30 years ago! (Mrs. Mooney sent me home because I started hallucinating in the middle of Bible class. I said Moses was a pussy and if he had any guts at all he would've smashed the first set of Commandments into Noah's face and burned the ark on his way back to Vegas because you need Jesus for that shit.)

Where was I? Oh, yeah. I'm not feeling too great and I'm really tired of posting that I'm not feeling too great. For entertainment I've been searching the YouTube site and stumbled across this. If you love the Spice Girls (and who doesn't?) and you love wierd still photography set to the Spice Girls you're in for a real treat!

And, whatever you do, don't watch the Allan Ray's Gruesome Eye Injury clip.

It'll make YOU sick.

Also, never forget that I love you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jefferson Davis said...

Hang in there pal. Being sick sucks big time, but at least you've got someone to share it with. Nothing is better than to have your loved one miserable as well. LOL...

2:16 am  
Blogger WOA said...

Thanks Jefferson. I'm gonna tough it out and head into the office today. We'll see how that goes...

7:26 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home