Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sweet Fancy Moses



Wow, have I got blogging for you!

Big, incredible, unbelievable stories that'll make your toenails fall off and your hair turn white. Say 'Goodbye' to your computer monitor cuz it's gonna take one look at you and self destruct out of sheer pity of your pathetic existence!

Shield your eyes!

Yes, my friends, my life is that amazing!

I mean it! Whoo-eeee!

Such tales of adventure and glory!

Dragons slayed!

Princesses saved!

Coupons redeemed!

And that's not even the good parts! That's what I did before breakfast!

But you know what? I'm going to have to save the juicey details for another day (Sorry!) because it's well past my normal bedtime and I still haven't had any dinner! I just got home! And it's midnight! There's no time for appetite when you're livin' the vida loco!

SHAZAAM!

Man, my week has been exciting. I can hardly believe it! It's amazing that I ever find time to leave the office. I'm too busy having fun!

WHOO-HOOO!

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!

(Note to self: Nobody believes a fucking word you say. Now go to bed.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Sounds like you are living the Playa-lifestyle

3:16 pm  
Blogger WOA said...

Ain't it grand?

3:27 pm  
Anonymous Sue said...

Oh how it must feel to be you!

10:49 pm  
Blogger WOA said...

Words just can't express the full amount of pleasure in my life at the moment, Sue.

6:31 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home