Thursday, March 23, 2006

Time stands still for no man

This week has been absolutely insane.

First the gardeners sliced the tires of the moving van and then went on a rampage amongst the alzaleas...alzeloaus...umm, fuck it--the flowers. Elfish or not (the gardeners), they're a huge pain in my ass and I've been chasing them around the grounds for the past week. They're a full time job I tell you.

And when I haven't been stalking the little bastards, I've been sampling the leaves of the protective maze which Phil from Playaz Ball sagely pointed out was constructed of 100% marijuana. I'd re-post a picture but that would make you even lazier than me (scroll down for god's sake!).

Throw in a couple of major pitches and 17 hour days at the ad agency and that's my week in a nutshell. It's been a learning experience to say the least. I really don't need sleep. It's just wasted time after all. and that's why aim asil oimmind tisht taskct red adn yellwo basket. stop.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sue said...

Hey, If you need any help sampling those leaves, just say the word! And one note of interest that may spur a debate....

Wasn't it a greeahn and yellwo basket?

6:33 pm  
Blogger WOA said...

You're right, Sue. Thanks for pointing that out.

2:46 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home