Thursday, May 18, 2006

Well if what's his face says it's true, it MUST be true

It's people like this jerk-wad, shit-head, fuck-faced, ass-ranger, hump-rumper, dildo twat that makes me think I will NEVER step foot in a church again. I honestly can't believe that people look up to this guy AND send him money. He's a fake, a jerk, and he's got more money than you (not that he will admit it) and yet you STILL support him (well, not YOU specifically but somebody is).

Rant over.

It's like L. Ron Hubbard said (he of Scientology fame): 'If you want to make real money, you should start a religion.'

Therefore, I'm starting the Official Church of Wayne. Send all donations, tithes, guilt payments for having cheated on your spouse, to me. I will surely save your soul... or at the very least, save your payments in a high interest off-shore account of some kind. Either way, we all win. (Except for you dumb-asses who still think Pat Robertson is a good person...)

Oh, and Seattle, watch out for that Tsunami, you coffee drinking, herion addicted heathens...

10 Comments:

Blogger The Rev said...

Pat Robertson is basically scalping tickets to heaven.

3:55 pm  
Blogger WOA said...

I hope to ride that train, Steve.

4:02 pm  
Blogger Jefferson Davis said...

One dunbass doesn't stand for us all. I do believe in God, but I'm not religious. :-) It really pisses me off when people ask me what religion I am. That's between me and the man upstairs.

These religious sects and representatives of said sects get on my nerves man.

As far as heaven goes, I plan on going there, for my good still exceeds the bad, at least so far anyway. I try to balance the Yin and Yang in equal points.. Those Chinese are some smart sumbitches. :-)

4:24 pm  
Blogger Jimmy Porter said...

Did you hear that actress American Whoopi Goldberg is to marry French actor Gerard Depardieu..

She'll be known as Whoppie Depardieu


I nearly wet myself

9:32 pm  
Anonymous Sue said...

Will Ceiling Cat be there to witness all of our transgressions?

5:46 am  
Blogger WOA said...

I think I'm more annoyed that Pat annoys me than I am at how annoying he actually is.

Ceiling Cat basically lives 24/7 at Pat's House...he's got a LOT of viewing to do, I'm sure...

6:58 am  
Blogger WOA said...

Yes, Jefferson... I totally agree. I keep a running chart of how good/bad I am and I think that so far I'm running pretty well into the 'Good' category.

(Also, I would LOVE some venison jerky...see you next week?)

12:00 pm  
Blogger Phil said...

Pat did say "If I heard God correctly". It's possible he misunderstood. God may have said "worms will mash your toast" or "forms are stashed next to the best roast".

1:31 pm  
Blogger WOA said...

That is true, Phil. We'll just have to wait and see.

If Seattle is destroyed by tsunamis this year then I guess we're all wrong...and then I'm gonna have to start sending 10% of my salary to him...and that would really piss me off...

1:45 pm  
Anonymous Jama said...

where do we send out thithe, Mr. Ordinary? This is actually not a bad idea. It could pay for your house.

7:37 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home