Friday, June 16, 2006

Everybody's Stupid Except Me


This week I've learned that everybody is stupid.

This shouldn't have come as a surprise to me but it did. I've suspected it, I've exposed it but yet I've let it pass for some reason.

This massive stupidity check came--well, I can't disclose the circumstances because...well, just because.

From now on when my Stupid Alarm trips I'm going to say the following:

"That's fucking genius!"

I'll know what I mean but others won't (and will probably get a quaint, smug buzz from it) and I'll feel better and maybe not want to slit my wrists and jump in front of a train.

I'll sleep easy knowing that everyone is stupid except me.

Now that's fucking genius.

7 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Sadly, the person in the photo is still smarter than Ben Rothlesberger.

7:38 pm  
Anonymous Sue said...

Wayne - I was going to say I take offense to that statement...however I think I AM stupid..as I don't see anything wrong with the picture? What am I missing? AND CEILING CAT HAS ESCAPED....he is now on my blog.

9:03 pm  
Blogger WOA said...

The helmet's on backwards, Sue. And what's this I hear about you rescuing Ceiling Cat?

7:49 am  
Anonymous Sue said...

OHHH it is backwards isn't it...lol. Ceiling cat is hiding out in my blog and I cannot rid myself of him. He tell's me things I don't want to know.

10:27 pm  
Blogger WOA said...

Sue. Oh, dear Sue. You should stop doing the thing that Ceiling Cat loves to watch.

10:31 pm  
Anonymous Brianf said...

I just spoke to a friend of mine who's in the SAS and he tells me they are on full alert for an operation to retrieve Ceiling Cat and return him Spandau prison.

1:42 pm  
Blogger Phil said...

Sue - I'll send over some plaster and spackle that will hopefully keep ceiling cat at bay.

1:04 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home