Friday, June 02, 2006

Home again, home again, jiggity jig...


Hey folks,
I'm back from Rome (or Roma as the locals call it--freaking foreigners). Oh, I'm gonna come up with some KILLER postings in the days to come but for now I leave you with this:

Dunno what exactly a "mass intention" is but rest assured that our trip was outstanding and uber cool.

I'm sad that we're back in Belfast (not that Belfast is a bad place, mind you) and not still grabbing free train rides into the city where "Christianity" was "supposedly born". (OK, we broke the law but I'll explain all that later...)

Oh man, it was a trip to remember (no sarcasm...seriously) and I promise I'll try to do some justice to it.

Our trip was awesome and great and fun.

Time for sleep now....so tired....

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Welcome back!

Perhaps the sign is a poor translation of "offerings" for "mass" (the catholic "mass") - like tithes?

10:51 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home