Sunday, June 11, 2006

I'm Probably Going to Jail

'Dear IRS, please find enclosed my pathetic return. You owe me $79. If I owed you, you'd be charging me a 10% fine but it seems the same doesn't hold true for you because you owe me. Double standards... but I guess that's how you work. Send that pittance to us soon. I'm craving Chinese.'

This is my tax return that should have been mailed off a couple of weeks ago.

Probably.

I read somewhere that if you live outside the States that you have an extra two months to file so fingers crossed...(no, I'm probably screwed).

I'm gonna mail this (or 'post it' as they say over here) soon.

Maybe tomorrow.

Hopefully tomorrow.

Better be tomorrow.

Ah, jeez... I'm screwed.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Rev said...

They have good chinese food over there? I always wondered that.

12:54 am  
Blogger Twenty Major said...

What is the plug-in needed for your site? It's just that it's littered with 'click here to download plugin' images.

6:15 pm  
Blogger WOA said...

Yes Steve, excellent Chinese.

Twenty, I'm not sure what you're refering to...(seriously)

6:32 pm  
Anonymous Jefferson Davis said...

I'm having the same problem Twenty Major. It has something to do with the Rome (Roma) pictures. The site works fine in IE though.

10:46 pm  
Blogger WOA said...

Hey Jefferson, is it just the Rome pics or are there problems all over? I don't understand why the Rome pics would be causing problems cuz I'm usuing the same camera and file formats. I'm using firefox at home and work and IE at work and i'm not having any problems...

6:35 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home