Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'm Sorry...

I'm sorry bloooooger.com.

It just isn't working out.

Oh, I know we've both tried but...well...it's not me, it's you.

Really? You're surprised by this? You didn't see it coming? Well, it all boils down to the fact that you're never there when I need you. I'm even in a different time zone than you when you claim you're being "updated". It should be convienent for me to work to your schedule, being all the way over here in Ireland...but yet... you're always busy.

You don't have time for me.

You never want to hear what I say.

So, I guess what I want to say is, "Goodbye".

No, there's no chance that it'll work out. I'm fed up and I'm moving on. Cry all you want. Boo-hoo! It means nothing to me.

Farewell.

(and good riddance.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home